How set up hyperlink at slider button?

edited July 2015 in Appointment Theme
Hi,
I have a question, probably stupid question, about slider button 'read more'. How to set up a target from this button? I made slides as a posts and categories but I can't find any options to set button target.
Regards,
Mike

Comments

• Hi Mike,

Read More button aromatically create if you set greater than 25 words in the content section of post and aromatically set the your post permalink as target .

let me know this is help full for you.

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Not at all, but thanks. I would like to set hyperlink manually, not to post but to another subpage. Is this possible?
  • Hi It is not possible to add custom link to the read more button in the theme. But let me one thing that you want different text on the slide than the detail page.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Well... that sounds not good. But in that case I would like to different text on the slide than the detail paige. Could you tell me how to do that, please?
    Thank you,
    Mike
  • Hi Yes this can be done easily.

In the post editor you will find an excerpt box,if not, than make sure that the excerpt option is checked in the screen options just below the admin bar.

Enter the text summarized text here and detail content in the editor.

In this way you will get the different set of data by WordPress core features.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Ok, thank you a lot! :)
    Now everything works that I just need.
    Only last question - at which file I can find "read more" button? I would like change text of that button.
  • Hi

Kindly create separate ticket for the other issues.

Can I close this one.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Ok, I will do that later. Now you can close this discussion. Thank you for your attention and help.
    Regards,
    Mike
This discussion has been closed.