Custom Instagram Feed Pro 1.5 Not Working

Yesterday I bought your plugin "Custom Instagram Feed Pro 1.5" but is giving me an error and I can not activate it, the thing is that I have been using the free version of this plugin "Easy Instagram Feed" on my website and it works great but when I installed the Pro version it gives me an error, can you tell me what can I do? because I need to use the tools you have on the Pro version, please let me know, thanks.

Comments

• Hi 

Thanks for the patience.

Kindly send the error snapshot which you receive on activation.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare eif_plugin_scripts() (previously declared in /home/content/28/11919028/html/blueprintradioshow.com/wp-content/plugins/easy-instagram-feed/easyfeed.php:46) in /home/content/28/11919028/html/blueprintradioshow.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-instagram-feed-pro/easyfeed.php on line 69
    plugin-snapshot.jpg
    1000 x 616 - 344K
  • Hi

Kindly deactivate the lite version and than activate the pro version plugin. Both the version can't work together.

Let me know did that work.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Hello, if I deactivate the lite version and activate the pro version I get no error and I'm able to use the tools it has but the Website doesn't load, attached there is an image of the website loading, it remains like that for as long as I leave there, please help me with this I need to use the pro version.
    plugin-snapshot2.jpg
    1000 x 615 - 61K
  • Hi

kindly share your site url so we can better analysis.

Thanks
    Abhiashek
  • the url is blueprintradioshow.com but the problem I can't leave the plugin activated because the website is live and I can't take it down until you check it, what do you suggest?
  • HI

Your theme already facing number of conflicts, in short jQuery conflicts.

If possible share your admin details at themes[at]webriti[dot]com

PFA

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • PFA
    je-errors.png
    1600 x 1853 - 183K
  • This is not working for me either. The free edition worked but pro doesn't. I have unactivated all plugins except for this and it still doesn't work.
  • Hi brentech,

its looks like js conflict. with your theme

kindly share your site url.

Thanks
    Abhihsek
  • Any Updates here or should I close this thread?
  • Any Updates here or should I close this thread?