Website mobile phone display not working

edited May 2015 in HealthCentre
Hello. The website I'm working on for a client is not displaying on mobile phone devices. It displays on computers and iPad, but the old temporary site is displaying on mobile phones. I've checked on my phone, and asked a couple of people to visit site on their phones and they're getting same old site on the phone, but can view the new site on their computer. Here's the site, http://www.cmts.us/

Please help. 

Thanks!!
m

Comments

• Hi

Please tell me first what did you work for your client and what is not which new changes section is 

not showing in your site on your clients mobile phone.

Kindly indicate in snapshot what did you making changes in your site then w'll assist you much better.

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks

Sunil 
  • Hi. The website is complete. The entire website displays fine on computers and iPad, but does not display on mobile phones. I need to know what to do to make the site display on mobile phones. 

This is the display on a mobile phone. It's the OLD temporary site. 

This is the display on computer. NEW completed site.

Screen shot from iPad. ALSO, NEW completed site. 

iphoneCMTS.PNG
    640 x 1136 - 283K
    ipadCMTS.PNG
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    webCMTS.png
    2532 x 1488 - 3M
  • Hi

Sorry for your inconvenience.please clear your mobile device cache first most of time it comes due to

mobile cache.

Kindly check your new site here click on this given Link.

we have check your site in mobile device it is working perfect at our end.

Thanks

Sunil

• Hi Sunil.
    I've cleared the cache on my iPhone, restarted phone, and the old website is still showing up on the mobile device. I've done it several times to no avail.

Friends I have asked to look have never visited the site prior to my ask and they're seeing old site on mobile, but new site on their laptop/desktop. 

The client is having the same issue. Anything you can advise would be EXTREMELY helpful.

Thanks so much!!
    Monica
  • Hi Sunil.

Some additional information for you. The client and I asked people in our personal network who have never visited the website before on the phones to let us know what they see when they visit the site on their phones. All see the old site. Since they never visited the site prior, it could not have been stored in their cache history. Is there a custom CSS code that I can enter to fix this problem? Or make a change elsewhere?

Thanks!
    M
  • Hi

Are you using any services like cloudfront to make site load faster something like this.

Any WordPress Cache related plugin.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Hi. I have W3 Total Cache and JetPack for Wordpress activated. Should I deactivate? 

Thanks!
  • Yes deactive the w3 total cache plugin and then check
  • Yes deactive the w3 total cache plugin and then check
  • Hello Priyanshu,

I deactivated the W3 total cache plugin. I first cleared cache history on phone. When I tried the site on my phone, it initially went to the old site, then I clicked on "web" option at the bottom and it took me to this page: 

I've tried activating and deactivating a couple of times to see what happens. The old appears when cache is on. It also appears when cache is OFF...UNLESS I click on the "web" option at bottom. See bottom of this image. So deactivating the cache doesn't seem to have worked. It will go to the old site regardless. 

When I click the web version, it doesn't go to the top of the home page to the WELCOME or SERVICES section, but rather the RECENT NEWS section (as seen above, but doesn't categorize it...just starts at the first news listing without a header).

ALSO, while on both versions, I realized the menu pull-down doesn't work. 

The menu doesn't work on WEB version or even if I click the VIEW FULL SITE option at the bottom of web version and view site that way. I can start another ticket for the MENU issue, if you prefer, unless you have a quick remedy for it.

Please help. 

Thanks!
    Monica
  • Its a problem related to DNS-Prefetch, well in this case I suggest you to ask your web hosting for the solutions, Nothing related to themes
  • Thank you. I'll reach out to the web host. 
This discussion has been closed.