Services Page: Favicons vs. Featured Image display

edited May 2015 in HealthCentre
Hello. 

I'd like for the Favicons display rather than the featured image in Service section on home page? The example below is the Registered Nurses page. 

I have set the favicons on the individual pages, but they only display when I don't have a featured image uploaded. However, I need the image to display on the individual service page. So hoping there's a work around this. If helpful, here's the website. http://www.cmts.us/

Below is the service page example where I uploaded featured image, and the favicons I used fa-user-md. I also used fa-heart for Heart First Approach, etc.

Comments

• Hi

If you wants to show font awesome icon place on Registered Nurses then please 

remove first Featured image first from there and puts your font awesome icon

class name in service icon input box and update again your post and refresh your site.

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks

Sunil
  • Hi. I appreciate the response. However, I want the image to display on the page. If I remove the featured image in order for the Favicon to display on home page, how do I get the photo on each of my services pages to display? see site page, http://www.cmts.us/healthcenter_service/registered-nurses/

When I post into the body where the text is, it displays everything in the side bar where the text is now. It leaves a big white open space to the left of the copy with the photo above the text.

//m
  • edited May 2015
    Hi @mojoleu  

If you want font awesome icons on front page and display featured image on the single page . 

For this follow the given below instruction . 

1 Find the index-service.php file  (located in your theme folder ).
    2 Replace the code of it with the code of index-service.txt (FTA).

Let me know for further assistance .

Firstly solve your first issue then , I will come on your next issue.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
    index-service.txt
  • Awesome. It worked. Thanks so much!!

• Hey 

For  this issue 
    When I post into the body where the text is, it displays everything in the side bar where the text is now. It leaves a big white open space to the left of the copy with the photo above the text.

Kindly create separate ticket for this . 

Closing this ticket .

Thanks
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.