Display Posts with Multiple Hashtags

Hello,

Is it possible to display ONLY images with the two hashtags I entered in the admin? Right now it displays all posts with either hashtag, but I need it to only display the posts with both hashtags. I don't mind paying a little extra for this functionality.

Thanks,
German R.

Comments

• Hi

Kindly confirm  you want to call only those set of images which belongs to 2 hashtags. Means common in both the hashtags.

Let me know.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Yes, i ONLY want the set of images with both hashtags in the post.

thanks!
  • Hi

Right now this feature is not available. But you can hide the specific media with the help of css box present inside the option panel. I know its not the perfect solutions will not work if you have large set of images.

Kindly share the page url where you are displaying feeds.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • This is the page: http://truedogsincars.com/?page_id=183

How exactly would I hide specific posts with CSS? Remember, I ONLY want to show instagram posts that have BOTH hastags, #DogsInCars and #Donate.

Thanks!
  • Are trying to get feeds uploaded through your account. I want to know what shortcode structure you are using.
  • Hi

I also want to know if there`s a way to do it. I want to show only the photos that have #hashtag1 AND #hashtag2. 

When I use the shortcode below, the feed load images there are in "jacquetBR" OR "brownie". I want to display images that have the two hashtags at the same time.

[easyinstagramfeed searchtype="hashtag" hashtag="jacquetBR, brownie"]

Thanks!
  • Hi piermelatti,

this feature is not support at this time that you can get image from conman hashtag.

and also in your shortcode format have a white space issue then this returns only first hashtag image.

right one is this->

[easyinstagramfeed searchtype="hashtag" hashtag="jacquetBR,brownie"]

let me know for further assistance.

Thanks
    Abhishek

• Hi @piermelatti,@german

we customized code now as you need in your Query.
    if you are interested now let me know we provide you customized code package.

let me know

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Hi @piermelatti,@german,

if you have any issue or any confusion let me know. we are there for your help.

please reply ASAP.

Thanks
    Abhishek

• Hi there,

i would like to know the further details about this customized code package. I wish to display the picture of using 3 multiple hashtags in a post together but not either of the hashtag.. 

hope to hear from you soon!
  • Hi felicia89,

plz contact me over email.

we will provide you customized package with some instruction

abhishekpathak102[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Hi @felicia89,

any update.
    let me know if you have any confusion 

Thanks
    Abhishek