Issue with Google URL in Contact Us Page.

edited March 2015 in Quality
I'm a new user trying to update my quality theme pro. I'm trying to add my google address  embed URL code in the contact us section but it not saving so the google is not showing up in the contact us page. I saw a post on here any followed the instructions but page still has no google image. Any idea why?

Comments

• Hi 

Follow the instruction of this thread  LINK 

If still you are unable to resolve  issue .  Kindly share your website URL .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi, I've follow the steps and after adding it an saving i go back to it and its blank. My page is still in development stage and is not live online yet. So which URL do u need to be able to see it. I've added my screenshot as well.

address added.png
    908 x 461 - 67K
    google address.png
    967 x 424 - 193K
    shows blank.png
    818 x 437 - 65K
  • Hi  Ok I got it your issue . 

Bz your enter URL with <iframe > tag ...

Add URL in this format like 

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks
    Akhilesh 
  • Ok thanks thats fixed the issue. I also need help with this other issue I posted.

I'm able to use the shortcode tool to create accordion and tabs but when i click on the + icon for the accordion to the displays the text below, nothing happens. Its only displays the first accordion. The same issue with the tabs. All four of my tabs title displays but only the first text will display. when i click on the other 3 tabs, nothing happens. 

[accordian fields="3" accordian_group="Accord1" accordian_title=",Our Mission,Our Vision,Who We Are" accordian_text=',Our mission is to provide clients with an honest__ secure__ educational__ and efficient tax preparation experience through our friendly and knowledgeable Advisors.,Our vision is to be the most recognized and respectable tax service in the financial industry today.,The Handy Tax Guy believes in providing outstanding service to each and every one of our clients. Because of our dedication to the four underlying principles of professionalism__ responsivenes__ quality and security__ we are able to offer services that are: • Convenient • Accessible • Affordable • Secure • Knowledgeable • Goal-oriented • Client-oriented • Filed in 24-48 hours We were founded on the philosophy that all clients__ both large and small__ deserve personalized attention. We provide personal and individual help to satisfy your Tax filing and Small Business needs. Our Advisors work directly with you to provide the security and answers you need throughout the year.'/]

[tabgroup tabs_title="Professionalism"][tabs tabs_title="Professionalism" wrap="yes" tabs_text='Our friendly dedicated Advisors provide the expertise, experience and the energy to each client. Along with our high standards to make sure that every client is served in the best possible way.'/][tabs tabs_title="Responsiveness" wrap="no" tabs_text='Individuals who choose The Handy Tax Guy rely on competent advice and fast, accurate personnel. We provide tax services to individuals, small businesses and other agencies looking for a secure virtual experience. To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page.'/][tabs tabs_title="Quality" wrap="no" tabs_text='The Handy Tax Guy's reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves. Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available and to provide intuitive advice to enable our clients in making informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is the quality we deliver to you.'/][tabs tabs_title="Security" wrap="no" tabs_text='The Handy Tax Guy uses the latest technology to ensure all information received and transmitted is secure at all times. We provide secure documents shredding program to deal with the regulatory privacy and confidentiality requirements in the U.S. We also engage in daily monitoring that ensures clients financial institution, and their customers are protected against outside security threats.'/][/tabgroup]
This discussion has been closed.