Dimensions for Theme Support Settings Background Image

edited March 2015 in Corpbiz
I cant seem to find the photo dimensions for the theme support settings background in the Theme Support Documentation.
Do you know the best dimensions to use to ensure there is no stretching?

Many thanks, Nicole

Comments

• Hi

please upload 1920by1280 dimensions image on your theme background its comfortable image
       dimension for you.

Let me know for any confusion.

Thank's 

Sunil 
  • Is there a way for the image to be static? For example, when I scroll down on the homepage, the image only shows once I keep scrolling. Is there any way to have the image static so that when we scroll down it always shows the entire image?

Do let me know if this is possible...
    Nicole
  • Its seems that you did change the code of the template file.

You have two approach for doing this .

1) Either you increase the minimium height of the section by adding this style in custom css box in the option panel .support_section{min-height:750px;}

2) Or slice each box and upload it as a feature image in the service tab inside the wordpress admin panel. Refer this link regarding this point http://webriti.com/themes/documentation/corpbiz/#services

We usually like the second approach, but, to implement this you have to revert the changes that you have done in this section.
    Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Did that work?
  • Thank you very much for providing this feedback.

The second option would more than likely look better. However, we only want ONE hyperlink (- all four steps are going to direct to the same page, so we ideally don't want to have four links when we only need one).
    Is there a way to hyperlink one and ensure it is centered on the page?

Thank you so much for all your assistance!
    Nicole
  • Also, what are the dimensions for each of the images?
    I just tested it, and one is cropped. It would be better to know the dimensions so that I can customise each image accordingly. 

Thanks for all your help!
    Nicole
  • Hi

I have little confusion , ON which section image dimension would you want to know . 

Let me clear , 

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi 

Any update here ?

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi
    Sorry about the delay. 

1. The image sizes for the 'featured service' is required.
    I set a 'featured image' but I need the dimensions for this on the homepage, as it crops the featured image and some of the wording.

2. Is it possible to only have one hyperlinked button? But have the button in the center of the section? 

Thanks for your help on this. I appreciate it is not an easy query.
    Nicole

• Hi there

1.Please upload image on your home page given above image dimensions it's comfortable
                 background image dimensions.

2.Clear me first would you like only one hyperlink button on that section like that given                                       attachment/snapshot.

Let me know for any confusion.

Thank's

Sunil

Untitled.png
    1594 x 660 - 2M
  • Hello

Thanks for your help on this! I would like to upload four separate images under featured service (see attached image). I would upload four images under featured service template.

I then only require ONE button that hyperlinks to a page. The button you sent as a picture is perfect, but on the service template (not the theme settings template).

Does that help?

Thanks for your assistance.
    Nicole

Screen Shot 2015-03-11 at 4.33.25 PM.png
    436 x 364 - 69K
  • Hi 

Okay I got It  but also let me only one point that 

Are you want to add button on service template page or home page service section ?

Let me clear first . 

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Thank you for your response.
    We are looking for one button on the home page service section.
    We will upload four images though, so the button would need to be separate to these images, and centered.

Also, do you have the dimensions for each image size for the service section?

Thanks, Nicole
  • Hi - is there any update on this?

Many thanks for your help. Nicole
  • Hello
    Is there an update on this please?